Sunday, September 8, 2013

Football & Nail polish

What do football & nail polish have to do with thankfulness? Plenty! I am an avid football fan. Today marks the first week of the regular season.  To me, being a football fan means good season or bad I support my team. I'm learning that a relationship with God is similar in that respect. I choose to have a relationship with God regardless of what this "season" looks like. Right now I'm in a really tough season of life. I would really rather not walk the road I'm walking. I am being faced with choices I'd rather not have to make, I'm faced with a reality that hurts my heart. Once again I have to choose whether or not I'm going to stick to my relationship with God. So I choose to hold on. I choose football and nail polish. 

Today's gifts:

1. Painting my mom's toes - quality time
2. Watching my team win - go Hawks!
3. A tree right outside the window with gorgeous green leaves waving in the wind










No comments:

Post a Comment