Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Forward Progress

In football terms forward progress is when you are moving the ball down the field toward the goal. In the year since my mom died, it feels as if I have made very little if any forward progress. Going to work on changing that. The purpose of this blog was to be purposeful in finding the good daily. When my mom died, I shied away from that. This 31 day project is an effort to come back to the beginning. I'm going back to the basics.

31 Days of Forward Progress Series:

Day 1: Something Orange
Day 2: At a loss for words
Day 3: Balancing Act
Day 4: Tipping Point















<a target="_blank" rel=nofollow title="InLinkz" href="http://www.inlinkz.com/?refId=46823">InLinkz</a>

1 comment:

  1. Making forward progres is a great goal my friend! With God's tender love and mercy, you will accomplish this goal in spades! Continue to be kind to yourself through this process! I look forward to taking this journey with you!

    ReplyDelete